Leather Care Instructions
Care advice: Essential reading to keep your boots in tip top condition
- We recommend removing our riding boots with a boot jack, this prevents damage to the heel area
- To clean them, try using Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel, it removes mud with ease
- For Nubuck leathers use Wax or Balsam products to nourish and condition the leather.
- For Analine leathers use polish or leather cream for smooth leathers.
- Apply Collonil Carbon Pro waterproofing spray* to keep your boots repelling water and dirt
- Then, to finish off like a boot-care pro, store your long boots with boot trees, this will help them retain their shape and preserve the life of the zips.
To view our full range of leather care products please click here!