BESPOKE RACE BOOTS, MALTON JOCKEY
Got a Question?
Riding boots designed for racing, slim-fitting and lightweight. Available in Black/Royal, Black/Maroon and Black/Black. If you would like an alternative colour top, we can discuss the options with you.
Every Pair Counts! For each pair purchased through our website or from our racing boot stockists, we will donate to our chosen charity Injured Jockeys Fund.
Measurements: Your own Upper: Synthetic Patent Texon insole and ½ leather inner-sock Heel height 12mm Weight 0.48 kg Sole: cemented on to the boot for maximum durability Fastening: Full length rear zip Colourways: Black with Maroon, Black with Royal Blue & Black with Black
How to buy your Malton Jockey Bespoke boots:
1. Add to shopping basket and pay, please complete the measurement form at the bottom of the product description 2. Once we have received your payment and the Made To Measure order form, we will confirm the details prior to submitting your measurements/colour choices to the factory for manufacturing 3. Production time is up to 14 weeks, on average these boots are taking 6-8 weeks.
Please complete the measurement form here:https://www.tuffaboots.com/made-to-measure/
– Bespoke made to measure boots, unique to your measurement requirements and colour choices – Boot Bag – Pair of Boot Trees – Pair of Heel Risers
Care advice: Essential reading to keep your boots in tip top condition
- Click HERE to find out how to keep your boots in the best condition.
Discover Tuffa Boots:
- Our Tuffa Boots are designed at home in Norfolk by our founder and manufactured in Portugal using quality leathers and components.
- Find out more about Tuffa Boots and our products HERE
|Dimensions||38 × 26 × 13 cm|