Bespoke Racing Boots, Aintree
Got a Question?
Every Pair Counts! For each pair purchased through our website or from our racing boot stockists, we will donate to our chosen charity Injured Jockeys Fund.
Upper: Fine, yet robust soft leather
Colour: Black with Mahogany top
Heel height: 6mm
Average weight: 900 grams
Measurements: Your own.
How to buy your Aintree Bespoke boots:
1. Add to shopping basket and pay, please complete the measurement form at the bottom of the product description 2. Once we have received your payment and the Made To Measure order form, we will confirm the details prior to submitting your measurements/colour choices to the factory for manufacturing 3. Production time is up to 14 weeks, on average these boots are taking 6-8 weeks.
Please complete the measurement form here:https://www.tuffaboots.com/made-to-measure/
– Bespoke made to measure boots, unique to your measurement requirements and colour choices – Boot Bag – Pair of Boot Trees – Pair of Heel Risers
Care advice: Essential reading to keep your boots in tip top condition
- Click HERE to find out how to keep your boots in the best condition.
Discover Tuffa Boots:
- Our Tuffa Boots are designed at home in Norfolk by our founder and manufactured in Portugal using quality leathers and components.
- Find out more about Tuffa Boots and our products HERE