Bespoke Racing Boots, Sandown
Got a Question?
A racing exercise boot, tried and tested by jockeys for jockeys. Unlike other boots, they are extremely supple and close fitting, giving maximum comfort, protection and a superb look.
With a contoured fit and reinforced stress areas, rear YKK zips and rubber soles; providing grip around the yard and in the stirrup. The inside of the calf is reinforced with a Mycro Pro panel and double thickness leather panels on the stirrup area give them maximum durability for work riding.
Every Pair Counts! For each pair purchased through our website or from our racing boot stockists, we will donate to our chosen charity Injured Jockeys Fund.
Upper: Soft Italian leather Lining: Fully lined with a sponge back textile Fastening: YKK zips Sole: Rubber Weight: Average weight per pair is 1.1 kgs Measurements: Your own.
How to buy your Sandown Bespoke boots:
1. Add to shopping basket and pay, please complete the measurement form at the bottom of the product description 2. Once we have received your payment and the Made To Measure order form, we will confirm the details prior to submitting your measurements/colour choices to the factory for manufacturing 3. Production time is up to 14 weeks, on average these boots are taking 6-8 weeks
– Bespoke made to measure boots, unique to your measurement requirements and colour choices – Boot Bag – Pair of Boot Trees – Pair of Heel Risers
Please complete the measurement form here:https://www.tuffaboots.com/made-to-measure/
Care advice: Essential reading to keep your boots in tip top condition
- Click HERE to find out how to keep your boots in the best condition.
Discover Tuffa Boots:
- Our Tuffa Boots are designed at home in Norfolk by our founder and manufactured in Portugal using quality leathers and components.
- Find out more about Tuffa Boots and our products HERE
|Dimensions||64 × 36 × 14 cm|