Bespoke Racing Boots, The McCoy
Got a Question?
BESPOKE MCCOY RACING BOOTS
The Mccoy Race Exercise Boots. Made with aniline, oil and waxed-rich, pull-up leather uppers; this soft leather produces variations in the colour with darker and lighter shades appearing with wear. The rubber soles are perfect for both in the stirrup and around the yard.Durable microfiber black inner calf panels provide grip and make a smart contrast to the striking vibrant brown leather.
How to buy your McCoy Bespoke boots:
1. Add to shopping basket and pay, please complete the measurement form at the bottom of the product description 2. Once we have received your payment and the Made To Measure order form, we will confirm the details prior to submitting your measurements/colour choices to the factory for manufacturing 3. Production time is up to 14 weeks, on average these boots are taking 6-8 weeks
– Bespoke made to measure boots, unique to your measurement requirements and colour choices – Boot Bag – Pair of Boot Trees – Pair of Heel Risers Please complete the measurement form here: https://www.tuffaboots.com/made-to-measure/
Care advice: Essential reading to keep your boots in tip top condition
- Click HERE to find out how to keep your boots in the best condition.
Discover Tuffa Boots:
- Our Tuffa Boots are designed at home in Norfolk by our founder and manufactured in Portugal using quality leathers and components.
- Find out more about Tuffa Boots and our products HERE .