BESPOKE RIDING BOOTS, BROADLAND
Got a Question?
The Broadland riding boot was designed with the larger leg in mind. Available in a range of standard and wider fit versions, the Broadland is manufactured from nubuck leather with a rubber riding sole. The ankle is generously crafted to allow freedom of movement and a comfortable fit. The rear of the boot has a stretch panel to allow for additional movement and fit around the calf. The Broadland will be a popular choice with hobby riders who like to use the same boot for yard work and hacking. The lining has moisture wicking and anti-bacterial properties for added comfort and the zip has a leather zip cover with Tuffa insignia. Patent pending, application number: 1312249 Publication no GB2516042 Designed with the larger leg in mind.
Upper: Nubuck leather
Lining: Moisture wicking, anti-bacterial synthetic Cambrelle lining
Measurements: Your own.
Please complete the measurement form here: https://www.tuffaboots.com/made-to-measure/
How to buy your Broadland Bespoke boots:
1. Add to shopping basket and pay, please complete the measurement form at the bottom of the product description
2. Once we have received your payment and the Made To Measure order form, we will confirm the details prior to submitting your measurements/colour choices to the factory for manufacturing
3. Production time is up to 14 weeks, on average these boots are taking 6-8 weeks
– Bespoke made to measure boots, unique to your measurement requirements and colour choices
– Care product
– Pair of Boot Trees
– Pair of Heel Risers
Care advice: Essential reading to keep your boots in tip top condition
- Click HERE to find out how to keep your boots in the best condition.
Discover Tuffa Boots:
- Our Tuffa Boots are designed at home in Norfolk by our founder and manufactured in Portugal using quality leathers and components.
- Find out more about Tuffa Boots and our products HERE.