Iceni Wide-Fit Jodhpur Boots
Got a Question?
New from Tuffa, the Iceni Wide-Fit Boot, equivalent to EE fitting.
Now available in black too!
A jodhpur riding boot designed for the wider foot. The waxed nubuck leather uppers are supple and supportive, providing maximum comfort and durability. The Iceni jodhpur boot is unisex in design. It is lightweight and yet exceptionally durable with a tailored ankle for a secure fit. The Iceni Jodhpur boot is both suited to yard work and riding, providing all-day comfort, the rubber soles are non-slip and designed for riders. These broader fitting riding boots have a waterproof, breathable membrane, and reinforced elastic ankle panels for strength and to prevent water seepage. The Iceni ankle boot is another trusted addition to the Tuffa stable of styles, and offers an alternative of reliable footwear, for equestrians, veterinarians, and farming folk.
Upper: Nubuck leather
Lining: Polyester + WP membranes
Colour: Black or Brown
Extra Features: No tapes, Extra elastic WP protection inside, removable insoles; room for Orthotics or alternative insoles
Sizes: Eur 36/ UK 3 – 48/13.5
Fitting & Trying On Tips:
- This boot does not suit a high-instep.
- Use both pullers when trying these boots on as the ankle is snug.
Care advice: Essential reading to keep your boots in tip top condition
- Click HERE to find out how to keep your boots in the best condition.
Discover Tuffa Boots:
- Our Tuffa Boots are designed at home in Norfolk by our founder and manufactured in Portugal using quality leathers and components.
- Find out more about Tuffa Boots and our products HERE
|Dimensions||32.5 × 24.5 × 12 cm|
36/3, 37/4, 38/5, 39/6, 40/7, 41/7.5, 42/8, 43/9, 44/10, 45/11, 46/12, 47/13, 48/13.5