About Nikwax Glove Proof:
– Sponge-on waterproofing, maintains breathability and grip
– Adds water repellency
– Prolongs life and performance of all leather and fabric gloves
– Ideal for gloves with breathable membranes e.g. Gore-Tex
– Maintains breathability
– Maintains palm grip
– Conditions leather replacing tanning agents in leather gloves
– Can be applied to wet or dry gloves
– Easy to apply – can be used indoors unlike solvent sprays
– Water-Based – environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-hazardous
– Does not contain fluorocarbons
Leather, fabric, combination or padded gloves
(for fleece gloves, use Nikwax Polar Proof)
– Recommended for Gore-Tex®, SympaTex® & Entrant® lined gloves
– Ensure gloves are clean before waterproofing.
– Shake before use. Press sponge applicator to break seal.
– Apply evenly, paying attention to seams and stitching.
– After 2 minutes, remove excess with a damp cloth.
For synthetic fabric and insulated gloves air or tumble dry.
For leather gloves air dry only.
Light/coloured leather may darken after treatment. Test on a hidden area first. Do not apply to visor wipe. For fleece gloves use Nikwax® Polar Proof®. For cleaning fabric and insulated gloves use Nikwax® Tech Wash®. For leather gloves use Nikwax® Leather Cleaner.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.